GET UNSTUCK TRAINING
"Thank you for your interest! You can secure your spot below."
English is a skill, NOT a school subject to be learned. You need to master English. English is not your end goal, it's just a tool you need to learn how to use in order to achieve your higher goals (promotion, better job, successful career...)
Improving the way in which we communicate, most certainly helps us advance our business and our career. Our performance can be affected if we're not confident when speaking English in a business environment. We may be perceived as insecure business-wise. People we do business with may think we lack business skills, not English skills.
Very often, there is NOTHING wrong with your English. In fact, it's your own opinion, what you think about your English that's holding you back and preventing your from exploring your full potential. Usually, it's just some minor changes you need to make.
You need to understand the process.
You need to:
- Be perfectly aware of your needs, your strengths and your weaknesses
- Be perfectly aware of the problems that are preventing you from meeting those needs
- Learn how to set and adjust learning goals
- Learn what you need to do and how you need to implement everything you're learning
- Use strategic practice
- Learn how to track and measure your progress
- Become an autonomous learner and take control of your English