Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
FREE STRATEGY SESSION
All our sessions (60 minutes), including the free strategy coaching session (45 minutes) will take place online. During this first session, the Coach will inform the Client in detail about Neurolanguage Coaching®* and its benefits. After that they will explore Client's learning style, problems and wishes together, as well as Client's goals and steps to take. The Client will get all the necessary information about the sessions and if they decide to continue with the sessions, the Coach will send them all the details on which they will both agree. If the Client decides that Neurolanguage Coaching®* is not for them, then there is, of course, no obligation to continue. In either case, the Client will not be charged for the session but will receive valuable information and advice.
PACKAGES OF SESSIONS
There are three packages on offer. The prices vary depending on the number of sessions booked. The details and prices of the packages can be requested by completing the contact form.
The Coach and the Client will establish the dates and the time of the coaching sessions together.
Both the Client and the Coach must give at least 24 hours' written notice by e-mail if they wish to cancel a session. In this case, the session in question will be rescheduled within the same calendar month.
If the Client cancels a session with less than 24 hours' notice, the session must still be paid for in full. The Coach is under no obligation to reschedule it. If the Coach cancels a session with less than 24 hours' notice, the Coach will offer 1 free session.
If the Client is late for a session, the Coach is under no obligation to extend the session beyond the normal ending time or to make up for the lost time at a later date. If the Coach is late for the session, they will make up for the lost time.
Payment for the chosen package must be received at least one working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) before the sessions begin, and can be made via PayPal or bank transfer. The invoice for the agreed payment will be issued to the Client. If the client chooses to purchase a course directly from the site, an invoice shall be issued upon reci=eiving the payment in question.
The Coach agrees that any information that may be disclosed by the Client during any of the sessions will remain strictly confidential.
MATERIAL USED IN CLASS
All material provided by the Coach is for didactic purposes only and any documents provided are intended by the Coach for educational purposes only.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Educamentis is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. [name] has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
The e-shop Educamentis on the website Educamentis company ID X2354619V based in Laguna de la Mosca 2, portal 5, 2A processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfill and additionally confirm Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
1. Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation“) is Daniela Kraljc - Educamentis, company ID X2354619V, based in Laguna de la Mosca 2, 18008 Granada (hereinafter referred to as „Controller“);
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +34640842823;
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. Controller processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfillment of the electronic order created in the e-shop Educamentis.;
2. Controller processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer which are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract to purchase;
3. Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer for following purposes:
1. Registration on the website Educamentis in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of GDPR;
2. For fulfillment of the electronic order created by Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To observe law and regulations arising from the the contractual relationship between Customer and Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of contract to purchase. Contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Controller and Customer and for the duration of 3 years following the conclusion of contractual relationship;
2. Controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer is entitled to:
1. The right of access to personal data;
2. The right to rectification of personal data;
3. The right to erasure of personal data;
4. The right to object to processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: email@example.com;
7. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. Controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website Educamentis Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
3. Controller can update these Rules at any time. New, updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on 27/5/2020